Rent to Buy Spain do not offer legal advice regarding buying or selling properties using a rent to buy contract. To assist their clients they are proud to be collaborating with independent legal and tax advisors Vives Pons & Asociados to support buyers and sellers with the legal aspects of a Rent to Buy contract. As most people know, buying a property is one of the most stressful and complicated transactions that you are likely to undertake. Having experienced professional legal support is an absolute must to ensure that the contract is accurate and legally binding.
Vives Pons & Asociados is a multidisciplinary firm with more than 15 years of experience in legal and tax advisory services, as well as urban and architectural projects, building and Real Estate. They have experience of working with Buyers and Sellers to ensure a secure and fully legal Rent to Buy contract that meets the requirements of both parties. From their offices in Denia, Vives Pons & Asociados, will offer the best service and advice to support your Rent to Buy investment wherever it may be in Spain.
To remove complication and to offer clarity Vives Pons & Asociados have created a Property Purchase Package for Buyers and Sellers via a Rent to Buy contract.
Included in the package:
- Preparation of a TOTAL COST estimate for the transaction, including taxes, notary and registry fees, etc.
- Meeting with a LAWYER to explain the process and cost involved (notary and registry fees, taxes, NIE, etc.).
- Meeting with an ACCOUNTANT to advise on fiscal obligations and the different Spanish and the Valencian Community taxes.
- Checking for mortgage charges and outstanding utilities: land registry and building administrator searches; habitation certificates, building licences, etc.
- Checking ownership and Catastro status of the property.
- Searching for liens, charges or encumbrances with the appropriate land registry.
- Drawing up a private Rent To Buy contract for purchase-deposit-reservation and assistance at the signing.
- As necessary, receipt of funds into our client account and onward transmission.
- Preparation of the title deeds and assistance with the signing at the notary’s office.
- Order and receipt of cheques for completion of the transaction.
- Payment of taxes and registration of the title deeds with the corresponding land registry.
- Change of title and setting up direct debits for utilities (water, electric, gas, etc.) local rates and taxes.
- Application for, and payment of, Plusvalía (local rate) tax.
Additional Services available but Not Included in this package: –
- Applying for and obtaining N.I.E. numbers.
- Power of attorney
- Full Structural Surveys.
- Non-Resident Tax.
- Resident Tax.
- Building legalisation.